Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wednesday, July 31, 1963

85° but it sure seemed hot.

I came home from work & Ivard was to work, floated and Gene was checking water then he went on rout with Gail, doesn't have much to do for few days.

I went to bed at 8:45 & woke up at 12:30 & everyone was gone, Jerry took Kids up to D.q. & bought their dinner brought me a drink.

Ivard called at 1:30 & I got up & got ready & went & got him & he got his check & we pd. bills & got groc. forgot to sign up for unemployment so had to dash back up at 4:

Ray worked at D.q. 10: to 6: & Jerry had to go at 5: till close

Car started heating up & boiled all over place, water pump I guess.

I took Ray to went & got Ray & we had supper & I went back to bed.

Ivard took me over & I went to work with Elna

No comments:

Post a Comment