Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday, July 30, 1963

hot

I came home from work & Ivard was to work, floated on his day off.

I went right to bed at 8:45.

Ray went to work at D.q. 10: to 6:

Gene didn't have to work all day today took Dean out to drive a tractor in

They woke me up at noon getting a cow in so I got up & helped them & went right back to bed, woke up at 3: when phone rang & stayed in bed & read paper.

Ivard came home & him & Sis had a bath.

Jerry fixed supper & we ate at 5: Gene was home but Dale was off burning.

Jerry went to work at 6: to Close

I crocheted & watched T.V. until 9:30 then laid down a hr & got ready & went to work, I drove alone.

Ray went to road show practice then up & tended Gails Kids while he went to get truck fixed, Lynda was to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment