Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday, July 26, 1963

got letter from Kay

Warm today

Ivard planted 2 more rows beets & Killed another chicken & picked 4 cups raspberries & I fixed them for supper

Jerry took Ray to bank then to work 10: to 6: then he went up town & got me some groc.

I washed batch of socks & 3 other batches then I iorned all afternoon

at 2:30 Ivard took Jerry & Jackie up to Park & Jerry sat & read while Jackie went in little pool and Ivard went to R.R. & got a Dr's order & went to Dr. at 3:30.  Dale was over to Garners.

I stoped iorning at 5: & cooked supper beets & greens out of our garden & berries & fried chicken.  We ate at 6:30 when Ray & Gene got home from work.  Jerry ate before he left at 6:, worked until close.

Ivard & I, Gene & Jackie went up to Gails awhile, Lynda was to work at A.&W. Jackie was, stayed all nite.  We came home at 10: & Dale was alone, Ray had gone Tupperwaring.

Went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment