Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Tuesday, July 2, 1963

Hot, but breeze

I got up at 6: & fixed lunch & Gene & Dean went to work.  Kept Dale home today.  I read paper & crocheted & washed 3 batches of cloths.

Jerry walked up town to bank & cashed his check.

Dale rode bike up & had hair cut & went to D.q & brought us home a drink I paid for & Ray sent us a taco for our lunch

Jerry came home & iorned his shirts & defrosted freezer drawer & started it.  I cleaned up house & Dale did dishes.

I had shower & at 2:10 Venice came & got me & we went & signed up for unemployment & went to store.  I got $23. worth of groc. came home at 3:30 & crocheted.  Jackie had nap

Jerry went to work at D.q. 6: to Close & Ray came home & messed around.

We had snack supper & every ate different.  I ate with Jerry & Jackie woke up & ate when Ray came.  Dale ate at 6:30 when he came home from Garners.  Gene & Dean ate when tehy got home from work at 7:30

Ray & I went up to D.q at 9: & sat for an hr., had taco & 2 drinks.  Came home & went to bed, Kids watched T.V. till 1:

No comments:

Post a Comment