Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Thursday, July 11, 1963

hot.

Ray was 18 today.

Gene went to work early.

I came home from work & went to bed until 1:

Jerry took Ivard out to farm to work & got me up at 1:30 & I got ready & he & I went up town & I signed up for unemployment & we went to Safeway & Albertsons & got $38. worth of groc.

Ray worked 10: to 6: & Jerry 6: to close

I took Dean & Dale out to Wally's & got their money Dean 34.50 (75¢ hr) & Dale 18.50 (50¢ hr) We went up town & they each got pr. sunday shoes & pr. gym shoes & Dean got pr. pants

Came home & got supper on & went after Ivard & came home & ate Rays birthday supper, he wanted porkie-pine-babies & I bought a cake & icecream.  He left right after for Tupper Ware Party in Middleton.  Came home & went miniture bowling

I watched t.V. Gail & Lynda came until 9: Ivard ate & I took him over to Wallys place by bowling alley & he cultivated until dark I dont feel good  & no rest, I laid off tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment