Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, July 12, 2013

Friday, July 12, 1963

Dale went home with Lyle for few days

hot_

I got up & washed some cloths.  Gene went to work at 7:

At 9: I took Ivard & Jackie over to farm to burn thistle out of grain.  He called about 10:30 & said he'd run out of gas so I got ready & took him some & got Jackie & we went to Caldwell & put money in Savings accounts for Jackie _ Dale _ Dean & my dime one.  Jackie had gone without her breakfast & was starving so we stoped at quickie Kurb in Caldwell & had hambergers, drink & fries.  then we went back to farm & I crocheted until Ivard was done at 2: & came home stoped at Gails but no one home.

I iorned awhile & Ivard took Pick-up up to Dobbs to be fixed.  I went after him at 3:30 & we drove out to Meridian & Kuna & finally found Carl Jensen but couldn't get any money_ he owes us for cows.  Came home at 6:30 & Jerry had supper ready & was to work.  Lyle, Barbara & Kids were here.  They left right after & took Dale for few days.  We ate & Ray went to Tupper Party I don't feel good.  laid of again went to bed early.

No comments:

Post a Comment