Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wednesday, July 10, 1963

cloudy_ sunny_ rained a few drops

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9:30 & Jackie woke me up at 3:30.

Dean didn't work today.  Him & Dale rode bikes out to Hurrens at 10: for their piano lesson.

The Pick-up is broke so Wally had to come & get Gene for work, he came home for lunch, had Wallys truck.

Jerry tended Kids and worked in flowers & washed a batch of cloths He went to work 6: to CLose.  Ray worked 10: to 6:

Dean did yesterdays dishes & todays at 4:.  He went to work for hr with Gene. practiced Piano & wrote to Kay

I got up at 3:30 & worked on my books and wrote Kay a 8 page letter to Put in with Deans.

Ray came home at 6: & called a taxi & went up to Gails & borrowed his car & went to Rosewell & gave Barbra's Tupper Party.

I went to bed until 10:30 & got ready for work.  Ivard got home from Twin Falls just before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment