Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday, July 15, 1963

hot_breezy_cloudy awhile in afternoon

Gene went to work & I read paper & crocheted awhile.

I changed my bed & washed cloths all day.

Dale cleaned his bed room real good & I helped him make all three beds then I cleaned my room & Dale helped me make my bed.

got cloths in & put away.

Ray worked didn't work today, day off.  He went on business, borrowed Mrs. Howards car, her girls, he had a Tupper ware Party in afternoon.  He came home & worked on his reports then had another party tonite.  did good on both of them.

We ate & I crocheted & we watched T.V.

Gail came & called his order in to work.

Seems funny with such a few of us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment