Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday, July 8, 1963

nice-cool breeze.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed.

Gene & Dean were to work.

Rays day off & he had gone to Boise to a Tupper Ware meeting He came home at 2:30, just as I got Jackie to sleep, with Evelyn & her Kids they came charging around house screeching like a heard of monkeys & woke Jackie up then one Kid pulled water shut off out of socket & one messed his pants & she washed it out in basin & plugged it up & stunk the house up.  I was so mad I could have died of all the gall for a complete stranger.

Dale & Jackie woke me up at 12:30 fighting over their lunch Dale had gone up to D.q & Jerry gave him.  I washed 3 batches of cloths & cleaned house up & cooked supper.  All the sleep I got today was from 9: till 12:30.

Jerry came & Gene & Dean & we ate supper.

Ray & Dean went to Mutual with Perrys Gene had to go change water.  Jerry tended Kids & watched T.V. Gail came awhile.  I went back to bed but couldnt sleep.  Went to work at 11:15.

No comments:

Post a Comment