Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday, July 21, 1963

hot but a little breeze

Gene had to go check water then they ate & Gene Ray & Dean went to Priesthood I read paper in bed & sunday school lesson & worked on cross word puzzle

Jackie & Dale had a bath & I got up & washed Jackies hair & a batch of cloths & hung out.

I had a shower & got ready & Gene came & took us to sunday school, I had to give a part in lesson.  We came home & Ray went to see about Tupper Ware & I fixed dinner & we ate.

Dean & Dale did dishes & Gene had nap

I laid down with Sis but she never did go to sleep.

Jerry went to work 11: to 5:

Ray came home & made out his weeks order & took it up on his way to work 5: to close, rode with Gene when he went to change water.

Jerry, Gene, Dean & Dale went to church.  I watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment