Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Saturday, July 6, 1963

Gail moved back to Nampa

hot.  Dean worked all day.

I came home from work & Gene had taken Ivard & Dale out to Banners on his way to work.  They picked cherries for half.  I took Ray to work at 9:30 & went out & got them then we went up & got 25 lbs sugar Jerry had a few bottles washed.

He went to work at 11: to 6:

I laid down for hr. but didn't go to sleep Ivard took off without any money so I called Don Boren & he came back & I gave him $13., all I had.  He left for Twin Falls at 12:30.


I bottled cherries all afternoon I got through at 6:30 did 44 qts. I was so tired I could hardly stand it.  Jerry & Ray came home & Jerry left, for Boise to Pagent.  Ray went up & got space bergers & drinks for supper then he & Gene went up & helped Gail, they moved back to Nampa today.

I went to bed at 7:30 till 10:10 then got up & got ready & went to work.  Gene & Ray got home just before I left.

No comments:

Post a Comment