Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 22, 2013

Monday, July 22, 1963

cooler.  nice breeze got real chilly at nite

Gene got up & went to work, came at 9: & Ray took him back then came & got me & we took Rays Tupper Ware money to bank and got some lids then I took Ray to work and went back up to unemployment office to orientation meeting from 10: to 11:10 stoped at D.q. & Ray gave me 20 lbs sugar came home for lunch.

Rays day off, he went to Boise to Tupper Ware party until 1:30, he won highest dealer in Idaho.

I washed cloths and Dean cleaned house.

At 2: Lynda & Kids came to my 2nd Tupper ware party, only one that showed up.  I got 7 stars, she dated a party

I crocheted

Jerry worked 11: to 6:

Gene came at 11: & had me take him out to get tractor then we went to D.q. on way home & got punch & milk.

We had supper & Jerry _ Ray _ & Dean went to Mutual.  Gail, Lynda, & Kids came a few min to phone in an order.  watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment