Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thursday, July 18, 1963

Jackie stayed to Gails all nite

hot_

I got up & run juice apricots through calander and bottled 14 qts juice and Dale & Stanley ground jam ones & I put them back in Fridge to do Tomorrow.

Washed some cloths.

Ivard picked berries & I did 3 qts raspberries & 4 qts black berries.

Ivard went up & got his check & I figured it out and at 1:30 I had a shower & got ready & we went up & I signed up for unemployment then we went to bank & paid our bills & got $30. of groc.  Gene gave me $10. for groc.  Ivard had hair cut while I was doing fruit.

Gene came home at 6: & cleaned up & we had supper & we all went up to Gails & watched parade it turned at his corner.  We came home about 10:30.  Jackie stayed all nite.

Rays Tupper party for tonite canceled, until next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment