Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday, July 14, 1963

Jerry went to Scout Camp for week to tend Kids.

Cloudy most of day- breeze.

I woke up late to read paper in bed.

Gene got up & went out & changed water then he & Jerry went to Priesthood.  He brought Jerry home at 11:30 & went back to sunday school.  Jackie wasn't ready so she stayed home.

I had to iorn Jerry some stuff for Scout Camp & Ray a shirt for church & when I got started at 11: I never quit until 4: & I still have a basket full.  I washed a batch of pants & iorned them & 2 electric blankets.

Gail came about 10:30 & when Jerry came he took him up to D.q. & got me a big drink & 5 loafes of bread then he came back & Jerry packed & left for Camp Billy Rice at noon to tend Scouts all week.  Alice & Mary Kay took him up.  Gail left at 12:15 & took Jackie.  Gene came home at 1:45 & went up to Gails.  I was alone all day.  Ray worked 11: to 5:

Ray went to church, had to give talk, & fireside after.  Gene came about 10:, Gail followed him & brought Jackie, used phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment