Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, July 29, 2013

Monday, July 29, 1963

sent Claudia a letter

went back to work at Simplots tonite

hot.  I got up & got Gene off to work & crocheted

I changed beds & washed up all the cloths.

Ray went to bank & went to work.  10: to 6: Jerry took him toTupper Ware meeting up to Howards.  His day off

Jerry went to work 10: to 6:

Ivard picked berries & watered.

I bottled 17 qts blackberries, & put 5 tubs in freezer & did 4 pts beets.

Lyle Barbra & Kids came for about an hr this morning over on business

Dean & Dale did dishes & washed the bottles & Dean cleaned up house & his bedroom & him & Jerry made beds after Jerry got home.

I fixed supper & we ate when Kids got home.

Ray & I took Ivard up to work at 4: & went up to Gails a min.

Ray went to Road show practice then over to Yorgensens to Party after.

Gene & Dean went to mutual.

I had a shower & went to bed at 7: till 10:45.  Went back to work at Simplots tonite.  I drove stoped at D.q. & had coke on way.

No comments:

Post a Comment