Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Thursday, July 25, 1963

Dean stayed to Lyles

cold all nite 74° Today & breeze

I got up & fixed Genes lunch & he went to work & I crocheted until rest got up and ate.

Ivard_Jerry & Dean picked 21 cups black berries & I washed bottles & bathed 21 qts after I came back from takeing Dale & Jackie to Primary & Ray to work 10: to 5:

Ivard Killed & cleaned 2 chickens

I had Shower & got ready & Dean Jerry & I went to Caldwell & pd. on lauawy & I went out to SImplots & got my check & was called back to work for Monday nite.

Came home & got supper & we ate & I took Jerry to work 5: to close & brought Ray home & picked up his Tupper Ware order & he delivered some & went to see Bishop.  Gene came at 5:45 & ate & cleaned up & at 6:15 Ivard & I, Gene, Dean, Dale & Jackie left for Parma with Ray.  He had a Tupper Ware Party at Helen Keller's & Ivard & Kids stayed to Lyles & I went with Barbra, Ivard & Lyle & Kids went to Parma to ballg.

washed 3 batches

we came back to Lyles & looked at pictures until Ivard came at 11:15.  I came home at 12:15 - Dean stayed

No comments:

Post a Comment