Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Tuesday, July 23, 1963

got letter from Claudia

hot

Gene came home from work at 9: & Ray took him back & I got ready & we took Rays Tupper Ware money to bank & got some lids then I took Ray to work at D.q 10: to 6: & I went up to unemployment office to orientation meeting & signed up 10: to 11:110. stoped at D.q & ray gave me 20 lbs sugar to do fruit.

Jerry & Dean had 14 cups berries picked.  I cooked dinner & went & got Gene & we ate then I crocheted while Dean did dishes & washed bottles then I bottled 14 qts while Jerry & Dean were writing Scout Camp history.

Jerry went to work 6: To close.

Dean made pineapple upside down cake & we ate when Ray came.  Gene got home at 5:30.

I watched T.V., went to bed about 9:30.

Ray went Tupper Wareing, then him & Jerry went partying after Jerry got off work.

Washed blankets for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment