Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Saturday, September 28, 1963

hot, in 90's

I got up & washed some cloths, changed bunk beds.

I spent most of day working on my Puzzle contest.

Dean scrubbed & waxed & cleaned house good and moved all the furniture around.

Ivard watched ball games all day.  he went to work 11: to 6: at D.q. at 4: Jerry worked at D.q. 11: to 6:

About 6: the floral Co. delivered a beautiful red carnation Planter for my birthday from Edith Looslie Gail came & got Dean to tend Kids & I had to fix supper.  We ate & Jerry took Dale up to D.q. to clean his yard & shopping while I had a shower & got ready & Jerry & I went up to Pix to show "Gathering of Eagles" left Dale & Jackie home alone stoped at D.q & had drink.  Ivard was home when we got home at 11:30 watching T.V.  I went right to bed- My nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment