Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 2, 2013

Monday, September 2, 1963

cloudy_sunny _ little breeze.

I came home & read paper & went to bed at 10:, after I got wash sorted & Dean started on it.

Dean changed the 3 beds in Jerrys room & Jerry helped him make them before he went to work at 10: to 6:

Gene worked all day _ got home at 7:15, was home for lunch.

Dean tended Kids and did washing, got it in & put away & did supper.

I got up at 4: & worked on stuff I have to take up to Income Tax interview in morning.

Ivard had gone to New Meadows for 2 days brakeing when I got home.

Jerry went to M_Men Gleaners & Gene went to show.

Dale went selling cards until dark.

I washed Kids hair for school in morning.

Went to bed & got up at 10:30 & went to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment