Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sunday, September 22, 1963

breezy warm & nice got real cloudy this afternoon.

I came home from work & went right to bed, I was so tired & sick. read paper in bed.

Ivards day off.

Ivard_ Jerry & Dean went to Priesthood & sunday school.  Ivard came home & got Dale & Jackie for S.s. Jerry & Dean dumped guys off after church & went to Stake House to meeting at 2: they came home at 3:15 & Jerry fixed dinner & I got up & ate at 4:

Jerry had to work at D.q. 5: to close

I went right back to bed after we ate I was so tired.

They got the colored T.V working & I got up & watched Bonanza then went to bed until time to go to work

Ivard, Dean, Dale and Jackie went to church tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment