Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Thursday, September 26, 1963

sent my dress back to Mother, I got today, to be finished

sent letter to Kay_ Ray & Claudia

hot-95° Dale cleaned yard at D.q.

I came home & ate & read paper & went to bed, 9:30.

Jerry went to Tupper ware meeting all morning with Mrs Howard, hes going to take over Rays job.  This afternoon he went & got measured for his new suits

I woke up at 11:30 & got up & tried on my new house dress mother made to see how the pattern fit.  It was a little long waisted so I pinned it & got it ready & rode up with Ivard to mail it.  We got our State Income Tax back so we went & paid off Dr. Lees account at credit Bureau.  Picked up Sis.

Ivard had 2 big Kettles of tomatoes cooked so I run them through & bottled 15 qts juice after he left for work at 4: he droped Sis off at Primary on way.  Lyle was here for hr.

Jerry came home & made a meat loaf & I finished supper while he went & got Kids from Primary.  I took him up to work at 6: to close.  Dale also went up & cleaned his yard at D.q.

I went to bed until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment