Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 23, 2013

Monday, September 23, 1963

nice day

Ivards day off.

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed with Ivard

Jerry went to work 10: until 6:

I went to sleep at 10: & woke up at 1: & Lyle was here so I got up.

Ivard just sat all day watching T.V.

I washed a batch of cloths and iorned until 5: then Ivard & I went up to Alexanders Sale & got Ivard 2 suits, sport coat & 2 pr. slacks for $166. then he got a pr. dress shoes & a pr insulated shoes for work, pajamas & belt came to over $200.  picked Jerry up & came home & Dean had supper all ready & we ate & I went to bed at 7: but I couldn't go to sleep, tried too hard.

I got up at 10:20 & got ready for work.

Jerry went to M-Men_Gleaners & got home just as I was leaving for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment