Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday, September 6, 1963

hot today.

I came home from work & changed and we went up to Rail Road to tell them where we'd be then at 9: A.M we went to Cannery & did Peaches.  We had 4 bu. but about ½ bu was too green.  I was so tired & hot I about died.  We did 110 qt cans.  I'd never have made it but Lynda & Barbra came to do tomatoe juice & had to waite a hr. for juice pots so they helped us.  We came home at 4: & I soaked my feet for half hr & went to bed & slept a hr with them above my head, they were so tired & couldn't walk.  I got up & could hardly get to bathroom.  I went back to bed & stayed until 10:30 & got up & felt good as new.  I didn't think I'd be able to go to bed work when I went to bed.  I was too tired to sleep.  only got 2 more hrs. but I sure revived so I went to work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment