Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday, September 25, 1963

got letter from Mother- Kay & Ray

Jerry started nite school at B.J.C.

hot_91°

I came home from work & ate & read paper & just got in bed when mail came so had to read it.  It was 10:30 when I went to sleep. & I got up at 3:30.

Ivard picked 1½ bu. tomatoes, fixed stove, Kids blew fuse in it last nite, & went up town on business.

Washed 2 bedspreads & 2 other batches cloths, Jerry.

Jerry went up town too he didn't half to work today.

Ivard went to work at 4:

We ate when Kids came from school & went up town & took Dales suit to have pants & coat lengthened & bought Dean a new suit.

Jerry bought him that 2 suit, sports coat & 2 pr slacks for $166.  & he got a sweater.  We droped Jerry off at bus to go to Boise to start nite school at B.J.C.  came home & Dean practiced ½ hr & we went to Hurrens for Piano lessons I wrote Kay a 10 page letter while I waited came home & Jackie & I went to bed at 8:

I went to work at 11:10 

No comments:

Post a Comment