Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Tuesday, September 3, 1963

Jackie started school.

letter from Ray

Hot_nice

I came home from work & hurried & changed & took Dean to school then took Jackie to Kenwood & registered her.  My baby, she ask me "aren't you happy I'm going to school." I was but I'll miss her.

I went to Wards & P.F.C & got a statement of Int. for Income Tax, they are checking our State, I had to meet them at 10: Everything was OK.  I stoped to D.q. & had Pietza & drink & came home & washed a batch of cloths & went to bed at 12:15.  I was awake, still at 12:50.  Lyle came at 3: & woke me up & I got up & hung out cloths.  Went back to bed but hadn't gone to sleep when Sis came.  so I got up at 4:30 when Ivard got home from New Meadows.  I called Dr. Daines & he left at 4:30 to go to R.R. & mark up & be there at 5: for eye examination.

Dale went Selling Cards.  I got books up.

We ate & Dean & Jerry went to Mutual.

I went to bed until time to go to work only slept hr.

No comments:

Post a Comment