Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Wednesday, September 18, 1963

Dale started working at D.q., cleaning up outside, 3 days a week

cloudy all day rained this evening

Ivard took Dean to Seminary.

I came home from work & ate & went to bed at 9:45.

Ivard left at 9: & never got home until 3: working on tractor getting it ready to sell.  He came home & cleaned up & ate & went to work.  The phone woke me up at 2:45 so I got up & canned 6 qts beets & a bowl for eating. fixed supper & each one ate on run.

Jackie went home with Forsgrin girl & they brought her home at 6:

Dale came home from school & went up to D.q. & started working, cleaning up yard, 3 days a week.

Lynda brought David, Doug, Kristeine & Jeff & eft for hr. while she took Debbie to dancing.

I took Dean & Dale to Piano lesson at 6:25 & while I waited I wrote a 10 page letter to Gene.

Lyle came a few min.

I went to bed at 8: until time to go to work

No comments:

Post a Comment