Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Sunday, September 29, 1963

Kay called

90°

I was 48 today.

Ivards day off.  Jerry worked 5 to 12:

I read paper in bed then worked on my contest puzzle until church time.

Jerry had to go take Kids to deliver fast offerings then he came & took Ivard & Dean to Priesthood.  Ivard came & got me & Kids for sunday school & fast meeting.  We came home & Jerry went to store, & fixed my birthday dinner.  Dean made a lemon cake this morning & frosted it while Jerry fixed dinner.  Dale bought icecream.

They gave me a new Westinghouse fry pan with broiler lid, new roast Keeper (Tupper ware), Tefflon cookie sheet Jerry, vase of artificial sweet peas, plastic cloths basket, & big Almond candy bar from Dean, Dale & Jackie

Gail & Lynda & Kids came & had desert & watched colored T.V. & we played Penochle They went home at 7: & I went to bed until time to go to work.  Kay called at 10:30 to wish me happy birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment