Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Tuesday, September 24, 1963

cooler in nite but warm & nice today

I came home from work & read paper & went to bed at 9: & at 10: Jerry called from Dairy q. & woke me up so I could go to relief society opening social, Brunch & work meeting at 10:30.

I stayed until 2: then stoped at D.q. & had drink to Keep me awake.  I came home & got Jackies dance things & Ivard was home getting ready for work, he was gone when I got home this morning, out working on tractor getting it ready to sell.

Ivards glasses were broke so when I got Sis at 3: at school we took them over & had them fixed & were comeing home to change Jackies things & ran out of gas up on 12th by real estate place.  I called Ivard & he came & pushed me to gas station.  Came home & Sis changed & we went to dance class at 3:30. stoped at D>q. after for drink at 5:10.  Came home & I went to bed at 6:15.

Dale made cookies & practiced & Dean fixed supper & him & Jerry went to mutual.

Went to work at 11:10

No comments:

Post a Comment