Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday, September 20, 1963

had letter from Mother

rained most of nite & this morning_cleared up.

I came home from work & went to bed at 9:30, after I read paper.

Ivard cooked rest of tomatoes & when I got up I bottled 10 qts juice.

I got up at 11:30 & rode with Ivard to take Jerry to work at D.q. 2: to 12: then we went up town & pd water & some on Dr. Daines then we got Jackies used bike we bought for her birthday & brought it home & hid it.  stoped at D.q. on way home & had drink & got milk.

fried Ivards lunch & he left for work for 4:

I iorned & Gene Dean did bottles & did juice he fixed supper & we ate.

Dale went & got hair cut.

Had letter from mother & a cloth pattern of my new dress to try on for fit before she starts makeing it.  she also fixed openings on shoulders of my 2 new garments & sent.

I folded Genes stuff & took to Buttlers for them to take him tomorrow then took Dale up to Gails to stay all nite so he could work for him tomorrow.  went to bed 8:30 to time to go to work.  Dean made 2 batches of cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment