Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Thursday, September 19, 1963

Jerry got home from Provo

Sent Gene a 10 page letter

cloudy_sunny_a breeze.

Jerry got home from Provo in nite, hes going to take a correspondence course to get what he needs & go to school in Feb.

I came home from work & read paper & went to work bed at 9:30. 

Ivard cooked tomatoes for juice & had pressure cooker & steel Kettle full run through ready to do then had the big Kettle cooked ready to press through.

I got up at 3:50 just as he was leaving for work.

Lyle was here for awhile.

Jerry run around all day & washed some cloths.  He had to go to work at D.q. 6: to close.

H went to store for me.

Dale & Jackie went to Primary & we went & got them at 5: & ate.  I took Jerry to work & took Dale to store to get some stuff for school.

I did 16 qts tomatoe j. before supper then run others through & did 2 more qts

I went to bed at 8: until time to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment