Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday, June 5, 1963

rained all night & morning.  cloudy & sunny rest of day _ cold breeze had a fire.

I got up at 6: & fixed Genes lunch & crocheted most of day.  I feel awful.

Ray went up & had hair cut & I washed his hair he didn't have to go to work until 10:30 to 6: & I went & got him.

Dean & Dale worked on their stamp collections and played games with Jackie.  Dean cleaned front room & did dishes & him & Dale walked up town & got some tapes to put their stamps in books.

Jerry chased around about his deal tonite & had to go work for Edith for hr. he fixed supper.

Gene came home early & we all ate & Gene & Ray went to Garns Swimming with Jerry & his M-M_Gleaner brunch

Mr. Jackson sent me a bunch of coin new papers.

Watched T.V

Ivard got home from Twin Falls about 11:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment