Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Saturday, June 22, 1963

cloudy & cool

Gene got up & went to work before any one was up, came home for lunch. 

Ivard planted some garden and watched ball game & at noon took off for Twin Falls, drove our car.  never spoke a dz. words to me today.  What a life.

I cooked breakfast at 11: & we ate.

Ray went to work 10: to 6: Jerry went 11: to 6: I took him up & got milk before Ivard left with car.

I washed some cloths.  Crocheted all afternoon, Jerry went & got me some thread to make him a vanity set.  I worked on books all morning.

We had supper & watched T.V.

Dean did up work

Jerry walked up to D.q. & talked for hr & half.  Ray went getting Tupper ware orders.  never got home until after 1:30.  Gene was tired out he came home at 10:15 & cleaned up & ate & went to bed, he'd been changing sprinkler.

Dale mowed neighbors lawn, earned 1.

Jerry & I went to bed at 1:15 A.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment