Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday, June 30, 1963

sunny & nicer.

Today is Stake conference.

Gene got up & went to Nyssa to spend day.

I got up late, my back still bothers me.

Jerry went to work 9: to 5:

Ray worked on his tupper ware outfit went up to store on bike & got some stuff & fancied it up.

Ray went to work 5: to close.

We ate about 4:30.

I had bath, washed my hair & when it was dry did me a color shampoo.  washed Jackies hair & she had bath

Dean cleaned up & made cookies for their lunch tomorrow after we sent Dale to store for groc. on his bike after supper.

Jerry rode bike to work this morning & Dean walked up & got it & Jerry gave him milk, gal., drinks for all of us & popcicles.

Jerry came home & got ready & at a 7: Alice & another girl came & got him & they went to Boise to show, got home 2: AM Gene got here about 1: I watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment