Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Tuesday, June 11, 1963

Nice today & sunny

I got up at 7: & fixed Genes lunch & he went to work.

Jerrys birthday.  When we got up he had never come home last nite, went to McCall with Rodney.

I washed 2 batches of cloths & I worked on my Northwest Memorial fund (hospital) contest all day.

Ray worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6:

Dean walked up to D.q. & Ray gave him a gal milk & each of us a drink.

Dale went over t oChaneys for his Primary class.

Kids got their plastic pool out & went swimming on lawn.

I cooked supper & we ate at 6:15 when Ray got home.  Jerry got here about 5: & Gene came home early tonite, 5:30.

Jerry & Gene went to M-Men Gleaners & we watched T.V. We were all in bed by 10:

Dean decorated Jerry a cake & had 25 candles on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment