Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Saturday, June 15, 1963

Sunny today

I washed a few cloths & Ivard & Gene helped me move my bed around & clean my bed room then they watched ball game.

Gene didn't feel good & stayed home from work again today.

Ivard threw a tantrum when he left for work because all the money I had to give him was $24.  said he'd Keep his Check & not even come home any more.  I ask him twice when I doled out his check & he never did tell me what he needed.  Then he blames me.  all the Kids heard.  He never even said goodbye.  Lyle, Barbara & Kids came just as he was getting in car & gave him a Fatherday present, we didn't.  I feel so bad, its not my fault he keeps makeing more bills & I show him what I figure out to do with his check, never enough yet He acts like I should pull some out of hat or something.  I was so upset I was onery with everyone & Lyle left about 4:30, Kids said they were going to stay all nite & go to church with us.

Jerry & Ray worked at D.q all day.  Gene & Ray went to Stake dance & Jerry went to Party.

No comments:

Post a Comment