Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday, June 21, 1963

Stormy & cold all day

Gene went to work, came home for dinner & never got home until 10:30 tonite.

I crocheted & read most of day.

Ivard went & got his drivers licence this morning, hoed garden.

Jerry & I went to bank & got a few groc. this afternoon & had drink at D.q.

Ray worked at D.q. 9:30 to 6: & Jerry form 6: to close.

I cooked supper & we ate & I took Jerry up & brought Ray home.

Ivard & Jackie went out to farm & finished cultivating, till dark.  When they got home Ray took off getting Tupper Ware orders till midnite.

Ivard watched T.V. I got mad & went to bed.  He won't talk or take me any place. acts like a visitor when he's home.  Always does what he wants to do.  I'm getting so I don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment