Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sunday, June 16, 1963

Sunny & warm, stormy in evening

Gene had to go milk for Wally this morning & tonite.

I laid in bed & read paper & worked cross word puzzle.  got up at 11: & helped Dale & Jackie get ready for sunday school.

Ray worked at D.q 10: to 5: & Jerry worked 11: to 5:

Gene & Dean went to Priesthood & Gene came home after & took Dale & Jackie to sunday school.

I worked on Northwest Memorial Contest all day.

Kids got home at 1:30 & I fixed dinner & we ate.

Gene went after Jerry & Ray & didn't get home until too late for me to go to 2nd ward to Gary Buell & John Hales farewell

Kids all went to church & Jackie & I stayed home.

Watched T.V. Kids came at 9:30 & Alice & some girl came & visited awhile out on lawn.  We all went to bed at 10: but Ray & he watched late show.  lightening tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment