Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday, June 14, 1963

rained most of nite & on & off all day.  I had to wash 3 batches & dry in dryer.

Gene was stick today & didnt go to work.

Jackie & I rode up to Dr. with Ivard after they came back from getting check to visititing at Dusty's.  I crocheted while I waited for him to get shot.  Came home & figured out his check then we went up to bank & paid our bills.

Ivard cleaned up our milk cooker & at 5:30 Ivard, Gene & I took it over to guyon hyway between Nampa & Caldwell to sell.  He called tonite & said he'd sold it already for $270.

Ray worked all day & Jerry tonite.  We ate & Dean did dishes and they watched T.V. Ivard & I played Scrabble

I sent Ray up for gal. root beer & icecream & we had floats.  We went to bed about 10:

cool breeze.

No comments:

Post a Comment