Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Tuesday, June 25, 1963

sunny _ cloudy _ nice

I got up at 5:30 & made Gene, Dean & Dales lunch & they went to work at 6:30.

I crocheted, read paper & washed a batch of cloths, cut the sleeves off on my new dress & hemmed then had a shower & got ready & Jackie bathed while I made her & I a sack lunch & at 9:45 Mrs. Korth came & got us & we went out to Carrolls to all day work meeting, relief society, came home at 5:30 & Jerry had potatoes on & I finished getting supper.

Jerry went to work 6: to close Ray worked at 10: to 6: him & Kids got home same time & we ate then Gene took me to store then we went to D.q. & had drink & got milk.  Gene brought me home & went to M_ Men Gleaners, Ray was gone with Tupper Ware lady.

Dean made cookies & crocheted & I got books up.

No comments:

Post a Comment