Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday, June 17, 1963

Gene & I got a combined Ins of America accident policy

hot & a breeze.

I got up at 5:30 & started washing then I read paper & crocheted awhile.

Gene went to work at 7: A.M. & came home a hr for lunch.  He got home at 6:45 tonite & ate & had a bath.

I changed all the Kids beds & washed 8 big batches & iorned all afternoon, 57 pieces. busy all day.

Ray went to work 10: to 6:, Jerry took him up.

Jerry went up town on business for him, me & Ray then him & Dean went & bought a bunch of flowers & got part of them sent out.

Jerry had to work from 5: to 6:

I got super & we ate when Jerry & Ray got home & Jerry helped do beds & Dean did dishes & Ray got cloths in & at 7: Jerry took Ray & Dean & dumped off at Mutual & he went to show, had date, with Rama Wilson.

Lyle, Barbara & Kids came about 4:30 to 5:30

Ins guy came to collect on Jerrys job accident Ins. policy & sold me & Gene one.

watched T.V.

No comments:

Post a Comment