Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wednesday, June 12, 1963

Piano tuned first time

Sunny & nice - hot

I got up at 5:15 & got Gene up to go to work & went back to bed until 6:30. got up & read paper & crocheted and Dale & I played a game of Scrabble.  Gene came home at 9:30 & ate breakfast & Ray took him back to work so we could have pick-up to go to Piano lessons.  I took Ray up to work at 9:30, to 6: then got ready and took Dean & Dale out to their lesson at Hurrens at 10: A.M. I crocheted while I waited.  We picked Gene up at 11:30 & came home & Jerry had dinner cooked & we ate & Gene went back to work.

I washed 3 batches of cloths & crocheted most of afternoon.

Piano tuner came at 9:

Jerry slept all afternoon, hes half dead from his strenious M-Men gleaner weeks activities

We watched T.V. and I croched awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment