Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Wednesday, June 19, 1963

sunny & cloudy this afternoon

I had a shower & got ready & took Dean & Dale out to Hurren's at 10: for their piano lesson & crocheted while I waited.  I took Jackie because Gene came & took Jerry out to side cultivator, then Lyle came & helped Gene so Jerry came home & cooked dinner for them.  I brought Kids home at 11:20 & Jerry took me up to Pecock's & I had my hair cut, color rince, shampoo & set. Called Jerry & he came & got me at 2: stayed & got a few groc.

Ray worked 9:30 to 6: then went & hoed church beets with Edith.  We ate supper & Jerry went to work 6: to close.  I went up to church at 7: & helped paint.  We did 3 rooms about 9 of us.  at 8:30 Mr. Ward, contractor sent me up to D.q after dilly & he treated us all.  We were done at 9: I stoped at D.q. on way home for about hr. & had drink, Gene was up there.  We came home & watched T.V. Ivard got home from Twin Falls about midnite, we were still watching show.

No comments:

Post a Comment