Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thursday, June 20, 1963

got letter from Kay

hot _ got real cloudy this afternoon rained 90 breeze

Gene went to work at 6: & Ivard got up & watered garden & ate & at 8:30 Jackie & I took him out to farm to cultivate corn.  I put a roast on & Jerry cooked potatoes & made salad & I made gravy when I got back from getting Ivard & we ate at 12:30.

I washed a batch of cloths & droped Ray off at work at 9:50 & took Jackie to Primary then took Jerry up town & came back & parked at church & crochet until Primary was out, Jerry walked back down to church.

I took Ivard back out to farm at 1:40 then went & signed up for unemployment & went to D.q. & had a drink & got milk then Ray sent me over to Dairy to get 2 gal. of punch for his party tonite.  Dean scrubbed & cleaned up house.  I got home at 3:15 & Jerry went up town.  I worked on my books & went after Ivard at 4:20

Gene came home for dinner.

It really pourned on us when I went after Ivard.  We went over & got check for $270. for Selling cooler & got $38. worth of groc. Ivard Kept $66. for his expenses.

Ray had Tuper Ware party only 2 showed up but he had $150. in orders.  rained hard again tonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment