Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday, June 24, 1963

Ray became a Tupper Ware dealer

cloudy & sunny _ breezy, not too warm.

I got up at 5:30 & got Gene, Dean & Dale off to work then went back to bed & never woke up till 9: it was so stormy looking I didn't wash beds, did 2 batches.

Jerry went to work at 10: to 2:30 for Ray & Ray went to Boise to Tupper Ware meeting & he became a dealer, hes done so well the last week from his party.

I cooked dinner & Kids came home at noon to eat.  They got home at 6:

Jerry got home this afternoon & hoed his flower beds.  When Gene got cleaned up he took Jerry to store for me then we ate.

Ray went to Parma to Tupper Party with manager.

Dean went to Mutual.

I crocheted quite a bit today Relief Society teachers came.

Jackie did dishes & Jerry wiped.

We watched T.V. tonite

Gene & Jerry went up to D.q. & brought me a drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment