Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday, June 9, 1963

rained most of day - chilly

Jerry walked to work at 10:30 & home at 5:

I read paper in bed.

I feel a lot better today.

Dale walked over to Garners & went to sunday school with them & called up after & wanted to go to Butlers so I let him & he came home after church.

Jackie & I were home alone all day and I worked on my "North West Hospital" contest all day, till I was numb.

some girls came & got Jerry at 6:40 & took him to church for meeting before, M-Men Gleaner, his last.

Dale came at 9:15 & we had some icecream.

I crocheted & watched T.V.. Lyle brought Kids home from reunion about 11:30, they'd run out of gas.  Talked awhile & he went on home.

still raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment