Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thursday, June 27, 1963

Hot- tonite it got real blustery.

I got up at 5:30 & fixed lunches & Gene, Dean & Dale went to work at 7: I read paper & crocheted

Jerry took Ray up to work at 9:30 to 6: & brought me back a drink.  I worked on my puzzle most of day.

Ivard & Jackie rode bike up to D.q. & had lunch then she went to Rhodes & played all afternoon  Jerry rode bike up & had his lunch & came home & did dishes.

I rode with Ivard over to Bixbys & up to Rail road, I sat & crocheted, then I signed for unemployment & we stoped at D.q & had milk shake.

Jerry cooked supper & we ate & he went to work.  Ray came home & ate & went Tupper Waring.

Jackie & I went out to change water with Ivard then we stoped at D.q. & had a drink & a sundee.  rained on us.  Gene came up & we sat & talked awhile.  Came home & watched T.V. awhile.  I went to bed early.  My back Kills me.  Ivards nite off

No comments:

Post a Comment