Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday, June 28, 1963

hot_cool tonite.

I feel awful.  I got up & fixed lunches & got Gene, Dean & Dale off to work & finished my puzzle, read paper & crocheted.

Ivard got up & went out to farm & changed water.  Ray worked 9:30 to 6:

Lyle came about 11: & got Jerry to go help in Metcalfs tomatoes.  He left Stanley Terry and David here all day, about drove me crazy.  Ivard came home at 3: & fixed them something to eat.  Lyle & Barbara brought Jerry back at 5: & he got ready & went to work at D.q I took him up & Jerry gave me a drink.

I fixed supper & we ate & Lyle & Barbara went to store & I rode out with Ivard to change water came back & had icecream & cookies Lyle bought then we played Penochle until midnite Ray went Tupper wareing, came home about 11: & him & Gene went up & got us a drink & brought Jerry home.  Kids were all asleep.  they went home about 12:30 A.M

I cleaned bathroom, washed walls, woodwork & floor.  Ivards nite off.

No comments:

Post a Comment