Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wednesday, September 6, 1961

Jerry got home from Colorado

I got up late after all the Kids had gone to school. I felt awful. My back ached & head. All I gone done was 8 qts pears.

Ivard & Jackie went to bank & paid bills & brought me home a sundee.

Gene came home for lunch & had to fix it fore everyone.

I had to go to work at 3:30 so I left at 2:30 & took my dimes in to bank at Caldwell. It was our last day in corn & we were supposed to get done in 4 or 5 hrs but we were 7 hrs & 20 min. then Mr. Gimlin had water mellon for everyone after, in dining room. I got home at midnite. I just got in bed when Jerry got home from Colorado. Came in taxi from bus.

Gene went to Nyssa after school to Party & stayed all nite at Gails. Ray went to work after school at Thorns.

No comments:

Post a Comment