Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Monday, September 26, 2011

Tuesday, September 26, 1961

started fall relief society - Opening social, I went

Jackie started dance lessons

I came home from work & slept 1 hr. then Jackie & I went to Relief Society Opening Social, brunch & programe. Came home & had lunch & Ivard took Jackie up to Mrs. Hatche's & Jackie started her first dance lessons. Ivard went & paid bills while he waited. I went with her. She did real good. I slept an hr. between relief society & dance practice.

We came home at 3: & I went to bed, was supposed to stay until I went to work but I never shut an eye until 8: I finally got up & cooked their waffles for supper.

Ivard took Dale to play ball, got beat.

Dean went to Caldwell to song leading class.

Jerry went to Meeting.

I left for work at 11:

No comments:

Post a Comment