Entries posted 50 years to the day after they were originally written / Original spelling and punctuation retained

Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sunday, September 17, 1961

Gail, Lynda & Kids came. Gene went to Nyssa.

I woke up with a terrible back ache.

Gene did chores & took off for Nyssa before I woke up. Ray scrubbed & cleaned.

Jerry - Ray & Dean went to Priest hood & sunday school. Ray came & took Dale & Jackie to sunday school. Dale went to Smalls after. Jerry brought Kids home & dashed to stake meeting.

I made barbacue & Ivard & I were playing Scrabble when Gail came & Kids got home. Ray went to store & we ate.

Gail went home at 4:15 & I got books up & wrote to Mother.

Everyone went to church but Jackie & me & we went to bed. I got up at 11: & had a shower & wet to work at 11:30.

It really rained hard for 6 hrs. during nite.

No comments:

Post a Comment